Our yard has been full or surprises this March! We have had daffodils flourishishing everywhere, along with Irisis and a host of other flowers I cannot name are on their way. I have done some planting of my own. With a new home comes new learning experiences, and I definately had to learn a few things the hard way. The beautiful pansies I planted around our driveway, turned out to be nothing more than glorified deer food. Deer are certainly climbing my list of least favorite creachers these days. The day lillies coming up on our side yard are also one of their favorite snacks! We have a beautiful chair left by the previous owners that I need to paint. I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather and beautiful flowers, because before you know it the Georgia heat will return. My Christmas Cactus, which should have died many times due to my negligance, is also making a reapparence this Spring...I guess it just likes me...
 |
| Hanging Baskets |
 |
| Daffodils |
 |
| Chair that Needs Paint Job |
 |
| Deer Left Overs |
 |
| Christmas Cactus Still Going Strong |
No comments:
Post a Comment