1.21.2013

The Blue Room

The Blue Room is far from being done. However, it has made progress since the time of the previous owner. I do have a lovely chair in the basement that is to be reupholstered and placed in this room. I am looking for a replacement for the ceiling fan. Yes, I know, anything would be better than what is there now. I agree. We have to be careful not to light a match in this room because the amount of shellac on this fan could set the whole house on fire.

This is the Blue Room before we moved in....
 
The blue room now. This bedding came from Williamsburg Marketplace. It is one of my favorites! Still looking for a headboard. Any suggestions? My friend Andrea of Couture House Interiors is going to refinish a pair of tables for me for the bedsides. I will post more about them as it comes.
 
I think I am going to use these fox hunt prints over the bed. The other print below will be used above the chair when it is done.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment